A Danish photography magazine just leaked the official name of the new flagship camera from Sony.
As everybody expected, it will be named Sony Alpha 900. Also,this tends to contradict the possibility of additional similar cameras (possibly with a different/smaller sensor).
- 24.6 Mega Pixel Full Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Dual BIONZ Image Processing Engine
- Intelligent Preview
- 100% Viewfinder (with 0.74x Magnification)
- 3.0”, 921K-pixel Hybrid LCD
- 9-point double-cross AF (with f2.8 wide-area sensor & 10-point secondary sensors)
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- SteadyShot on the sensor
Update: Yet another ad has been found.