In France, we have public and private services to research information about existing and past companies. The best example is certainly and other services described in “Euridile et Cie – L’information financiÃ¨re Ã propos des entreprises franÃ§aises“.
But when you are speaking about American companies it seems that things are a bit more complicated. That’s not true. Thanks to Learn Web Skills, you can research companies online:
- Locate High-Level Company Information (including ticker symbols, Hoover’s online, Business.com, Public Record databases at searchsystems.net
- Identify Telephone Numbers and Addresses
- Locate Company Home Pages
- Research Company Financial Information
- Monitor Company News and Periodicals
- Review Public Opinion
- Learn about an Industry
- Use Business and Financial Meta-sites
- Locate Professional Associations
- Find Conferences and Seminars
- Find Sales Prospects
- Research Nonprofit Organizations
- Identify International Business Resources
This is a very good compendium of information.