Looking into the search terms used by people on the Roumazeilles.net, I had some fun recently. Let’s quickly browse some of the most representative surprising ones:
- chasseur francais poussiere reflex (in English: French hunter SLR dust): I did not have in mind that we had so many readers interested in photo hunting in the most basic technological meaning: hunting the dust on the SLR sensor;
- nero burner 8 dovnlod free: I am surprised this reached any target with such a typo;
- appareil photo nicon 8 mega: Some people are unsure about the name of famous photo brands (Nikon or Nicon?)
- microsoft office for mac for free illegal: This one really is looking for the illegal version of MS-Word. Not even thinking a minute about getting it free legally 😉
- w.w.w.roumazeilles.net.: so many dots!
- rechercher thepiratebay.org (in English: Search for thepiratebay.org): This guy is looking for one great web site. He has the exact address and is directed onto my web site. I would advise him never to press the “I’m feeling lucky!” button of Google search…