A backup, this is nearly nothing. But it can help you, it can save you, when disaster will strike. Since when didn’t you backup?
- Remember to copy the contents of your Flash memory card (even more if you store a lot of JPEG images on your big Flash card)
- Copy the data files from your PC onto an external drive
- Send yourself your important data on a separate email account (and let them there)
- Use WP-Database-Backup to backup your WordPress web site database
- Use free DriveImage XML to backup a full-drive image of a disk drive
YouTube link to DriveImage XML tutorial
It’s time to prepare yourself for a better-backed-up year.