This is an exceptionally precise and understandable presentation of the knowledge amassed about the Fukushima dramatic events since 11th March 2011.
On April 17, 2011, Robert Budnitz, Ed Morse and Tom McKone discussed Japan’s nuclear crisis. I recommend their comments (including the web sites they list in the end of the presentation).
Listed web sites:
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA – United Nations) Japan information updated twice a day
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurement (NCRP – USA)
- List of various resources to build yourself a personal opinion on events:
- Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS – USA)