It seems that I can help some readers with a library of information about GDPR, the new (in May 2018) European Regulation about Privacy and the handling Personal Data on web sites. It may appear as quite complex. So, I collected a list of those articles I found most interesting for a first reading/introduction (aimed at WordPress webmasters):
- Worried about WordPress and GDPR? Start Here
- GDPR: What Does the New Data Regulation Mean for Your Website, Business and Data?
- How to make a WordPress website compliant to GDPR
- Automattic and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- GDPR Compliance and WordPress Forms: Everything You Need to Know
Have a nice read!